Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Long Run

I had a pretty good run today. I didn't know what I was going to run, well to be honest I didn't even know if I was going to run this morning. I have been taking it easy this week and plan on doing the same next week until Half Ironman training begins. I went to run with my wife, Jenny, who is training for the Mississippi Blues Marathon in Jackson, MS. in January. She had a 16 mile run today, I knew that I would not be going that far. I was thinking more along the lines of 5 or 6 miles. We met up with Terri W. and Steve joined us about 2 miles into the run. Then we ran up on Dawn who also turned around and ran with us. After some good conversation I noticed that I was already over the 3 mile out mark and decided to keep running. I turned around at % miles and picked up the pace for the next 5 miles back to the car. Ended up doing 10 miles today at about a 9:45 pace. Not bad for not running much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment