Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Here is some motivation for EVERYONE!


I found this while running on the treadmill yesterday. I think that EVERYONE could use this in their everyday life. There are a lot of great quotes that I plan on using in my classroom very soon!

I LOVE this one:
"YOU CAN QUIT AND THEY DON'T CARE, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW!"

Here are a few more:
"There are only really two types of people. Those who say I can't, and those who say I can!"

"The unknown, we all fear it."

"Pain is about seeing how strong you are."

"It's up to you, and only you!"

"If it is really going to matter, it may be something no one understands, except you."

"If it matters that much to you, I UNDERSTAND!"


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Are you teaching again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, and how did I not tell you that? I don't think that we talk enough anymore, we need to fix that! Lol.

    ReplyDelete