Monday, January 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

no matter how much fun I have away from my house visiting my family and running these marathons, there is nothing like being home! we had a great time at the Disney half marathon. Jenny and Terri (J'ohn) had a blast running in the wintery weather. Their stories were fun for me to listen to. I also had a great time, even if I did have to run slower than I wanted to. I am learning really fast that every run can't be a PR.

I also want to say GREAT JOB to my friend Keith Ann Carter for finishing her first half marathon this weekend. I really hope that it was an amazing experience for you!

Oh, and here is something that I want to share with everyone even if you don't want to listen. This is something that got me through my first full marathon back in december in Memphis.

Hebrews 12:1
..Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment