Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 23, 2010 - January Rail Sessions ..... part one


Eric Bailey

Tiffany Landry

My friend Eric is an adrenaline junkie. He pretty much does any sport that involves possible breaking of bones. I on the other hand like to watch and take pictures. Eric, Tiffany, and Bryan all decided to build this wakeboard rail to play with. I went over there yesterday and decided to get a few pictures of Eric and Tiffany playing on the rail. I think that they are crazy getting into this frigid water at this time of the year, even if they are wearing wetsuits. Bryan was the smart one and stayed out of the water. I personally think that if his arm was feeling better he would have been out there with those crazy people. The only way I am getting cold doing a sport like this is if I am in some snow on a snowboard. I figured I would post a few of the pictures from the session. Oh and the cute little boy is Ty, Bryan and Crystal's wonderful child! A future wakeboarder, or as Ty likes to call it "bakeboard"


Tyson Giles - future "bakeboarder"

No comments:

Post a Comment