Friday, February 12, 2010

South Mississippi Snow Storm


02.12.2010
Snow Storm in South Mississippi



Yep, it actually happened. These are pics that I took at about 8:00 this morning. I think there was about two inches of snow on the ground when I took these and the snow is still falling fast. I on the other hand will not be here later today to see just how deep it gets. They say on the news possible 5 to 9 inches. The largest snow in about 100 years. Crazy! I am on my way to Boone, NC to see some serious snow with my buddy Eric. There will be some snowboard pictures up soon.


picture of the old shed in my back yard.

about an inch and a half i guess, maybe two inches.

my deck, definitely not ready for grilling out today.

neighbor's play house.

picture of the road.

my photography studio.

poor guy.

he found some food.


1 comment:

  1. Great pics, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. The little squirrel is so cute. Hope you have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete