Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Training Log

OK so I decided to start over on my quest to become a swimmer. Right now I am just trying to survive in the water and learn how to breath. I hope this will just come with time and practice, but as of now I am a terrible swimmer!
25m x 4 swim with 20 second rest
50m x 2 kick
25m x 4 swim with 20 second rest
25m x 2 swim

This afternoon I decided to go for a little slow paced run to loosen up the legs after running in New Orleans on Sunday. It was beautiful out this afternoon. 70 degrees at 1:10 in the afternoon. I was happy to be running with my shirt off, but hated thinking about the hot summer runs that will come soon.

My legs were extremely tired today, I pushed them harder than I thought. The 3 miles that I ran today hurt, but I think that it was good for them. Here is what I did today:
3 miles on the Longleaf Trace starting at the Jackson Rd Station.
Total time: 27:06
Avg. Pace: 9:02

No comments:

Post a Comment