Monday, February 21, 2011

Training Log

12:44 p.m.

Felt terrible this morning when I woke up. Still trying to fight off this stupid sinus issue that I am having.
Did spin class, 18 miles o the bike in 40ish minutes.
Worked out with the weights: did biceps and abs today. Time to go get some breakfast with my wife who is off today for Presidents Day, then it's in the studio for me to do some work.

Tuesday 8:46 a.m.

Ended up going for a run yesterday about 4:45 p.m. I went to the Longleaf Trace and decided to run a quick 4 miles. It was warm again outside, but I tried not to let that slow me down. Here is what I did:
mile 1: 9:04
mile 2: 8:14
mile 3: 8:18
mile 4: 8:00
Total time: 33:39
Pace: 8:25

I woke up this morning and missed my swim and weights, may miss my run also. I have been fighting this stupid sinus cold, but it got the best of me last night. I feel beat!

3 comments:

  1. great run yesterday!!!
    today - rest - if you feel that beat, then your body is telling you something. rest rest rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I got dressed today to go do a 6 mile run and on my way out my body said to stop. My sinus cold has turned into a sinus infection. This sucks! I have been doing so good lately. Discouraged, but I'll survive.

    ReplyDelete