Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back At It

Thursday
February 24, 2011

8:00 a.m.
Ok, I had to end up taking two full days off of any workout at all this week! Sucks, but it was much needed. I reluctantly got up yesterday to go to the gym to do a chest workout with the weights. I still didn't feel great and decided to take the rest of the week off from swimming. Chest workout went ok. Still worn out and tired, but glad that I did it. Maybe I'll try a run this afternoon when Jenny gets home from work.

6:00 p.m.
Decided to go for a good slow run with the wife. I like these runs sometimes. It's good for me to run with her and get to talk with her about the day. Sometimes it's really nice to not worry about how fast I am going and to enjoy quality time with my wife. We did 4 miles on the Longleaf Trace today.
Time: 38:27
Pace: 9:37

No comments:

Post a Comment