Thursday, February 17, 2011

Training Log

2:55 p.m.
After doing pictures at the USM vs UTEP game and getting home late last night, I forgot to set my alarm. With that said I did get up late, but still managed to make my way to the gym to do weights. I missed my swim this morning but got my weights in. I did biceps and legs today. This was my first day doing legs in a LONG time, but I am going to try to stick with it. I hate working legs.

I'll be heading out for a run here in a few, will post again later.

4:41 p.m.
I went for a little 5 mile run this beautiful afternoon. Weather was about 73 degrees. A little warm, but I enjoyed it. I am not really too sure about my exact times because my gamin beeped at me at about .37 of a mile saying satellite lost! Thanks goodness I wear my trusty timex watch on my other wrist to help with the next mile. I turned off my Garmin and restarted it. The damn thing took about a full mile to locate the satellites, so i started it back up at the beginning of mile 3.
Here is what I got for today:
mile 1 - not too sure (damn Garmin)
mile 2 - timex watch split of 8:34
mile 3 - 8:47 (Garmin back on)
mile 4 - 8:36
mile 5 - 8:21
total for miles 3-5 = 25:45
pace - somewhere between 8:30 to 9:00 - don't really feel like trying to do all of the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment