Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Training Log...

8:00 a.m.

Went to a great spin class led by Dawn Smith at Wesley Medical Center. If anyone is looking for some great cardio exercise, this is the class for you! Dawn knows how to push you, and is a great motivator at 6:00 in the morning! And a pretty damn good runner too! I was a little late this morning due to the fact that I sat and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast of a Gluten Free Bagel with egg, sausage and cheese on top! YUMMY!

I ended up doing 16 miles total on the spin bike in 40 minutes and some change. Then went in to lift weights. Today was triceps day, had a good weight day today. May try to get a run in later this afternoon, but I have a lot of work to finish up before I can do that. Also, I have to shoot the USM vs UTEP Basketball game tonight at 7pm. We will see if I get enough time today to get that run in.

Be back soon.......

3:54 p.m.
OK, so I didn't get my run in today. I got too busy with work and could not get away. I'll do it tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment