Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Tired

I have had a pretty good two days of training this week. Monday I went to spin class and Dawn (dawn will run) kicked our butts, it was a great spin class Monday morning! I ended up staying for awhile longer and finished up with a total of 25 miles on the bike.
Tuesday I woke up at a bright (well dark) and early 4:30 am to meet Tiffany at the pool for a swim. I got in the water and floundered around for awhile. Still pissed at myself because I suck at this swimming thing. I'm ready for it to "click" like everyone keeps telling me that it will do. I spent about an hour in the pool doing 25's and 50's and can honestly say that by the end of that hour, I was starting to feel a little better about my swim, not great, but better. We then got out of the pool and decided to run on the treadmill for awhile. Ended up doing 3 miles on that.
Last night I started to get this feeling in my left side of my ribcage, wondering if it may be from swimming? Who knows, but I know it is sore when I twist or breath in too deep.

This morning I thought I was going to get to "sleep in" until 5:00 am. My dog Piper decided against that idea. She decided that I was going to get up at 4:30 am with her to let her out and get her something to eat. I had plenty of time to drink some coffee, eat a good breakfast and go to spin class, but decided that I just wanted to sit here and drink my coffee and watch the news. I think it's exactly what the doctor ordered. I have a busy day of work ahead of me, so I'll take the day off of training today and get back to it tomorrow with a long run early in the morning with Dawn and Terri.



Seriously, how cute is she?!

1 comment:

  1. love her - super cute! we missed you this morning! but don't blame you for chilling. we all need a morning like that now and then.

    see you in the morning - same bat time, same bat place - 10 good miles.

    ReplyDelete